Red Sea’s Adel Alhaimi Interprets at Arabia CSR Forum
Dubai, 3-4 October 2021: Red Sea Translation’s Adel Alhaimi had the privilege of providing interpretation at Arabia CSR’s 2021 Forum. The theme was “Post-pandemic Sustainability and Resilience” and included an illustrious array of international speakers, in addition to CSR Arabia’s own CEO, Mrs Habiba Al Mar’ashi.
- H.E. Engineer, Sheikh Salem Bin Sultan Bin Saqr Al-Qasimi – Ras Al Khaimah Civil Aviation Department
- Mr. Qais Bader Al Suwaidi – Ministry of Climate Change and Environment
- Ms. Farah Yassine – Emirates GBC
- Mr. Youshey Zakiuddin – Senior Executive Corporate Sustainability – Du
- Eng. Saeed Al Abbar – AESG (Engineering Consultancy) – London, Singapore, Dubai
- Prof. Dr. Najat A. Saliba – American University of Beirut / CSR Lebanon
- Faisal Ali Rashid – Dubai Supreme Council of Energy
“The forum is a platform that takes place every two years alongside the Arabia CSR Awards. It is the region’s premier convention on CSR and sustainability. It attracts leaders, thinkers, evangelists, practitioners and policy makers from all over the globe. The forum targets latest themes, topics and debates around CSR and sustainability, illuminating minds and motivating adoption of international standards and best practices.”
Adel Alhaimi has been providing simultaneous interpretation in the United Arab Emirates for the past 11 years and has partnered with some of the top translation service providers in the region to cover major national and international events.
More updates on Red Sea Translation news and events coming up soon.